Dr. Mark Enriquez
“I regularly keep myself up to date with the latest information regarding health, exercise and nutrition. My positive and fun-loving approach to your health will ensure that you are well on your way to wellness and a better, healthier back!”
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie University, Sydney 2002)
- Master of Chiropractic (Macquarie University, Sydney 2004)
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (ICCSP, Toronto 2014)
- International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC, Canberra 2019)
- Registered member of the Chiropractors Registration Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Registered Chiropractor with Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITACH)
- Experience working as a team sports chiropractor with athletes in their sporting injuries, exercise and nutrition regimes
- Chiropractic Techniques used are: Diversified, Gonstead, Activator Methods, Extremity Adjusting, Thomson Drop-Piece Technique, Chiropractic Bio-Physics (CBP) methods and Active Release Technique (ART) Spine 1 Certified provider
- Has personal interest in CrossFit, Strength & Conditioning, Travel, Music and improving his Tagalog
ProActive Care Versus Reactive Care
In today’s society, most people would usually leave their symptoms to the last minute until they’re in extreme pain. Unknowingly leading poor lifestyle habits eventually lands them with a visit to the doctor wondering how they got their pain in the first place!
Just like how a dentist takes care of your teeth with routine check-ups or how we regularly service our vehicles, our spines should also be regularly “checked” for any underlying issues that we’re unaware of.
The prevalence of low back pain or neck pain is increasing each day with people spending more money trying to fix it instead of prevent it. Unfortunately, once the damage has been done, recovery is slow and minimal leading to a lifetime of chronic pain and discomfort and surgery.
Proactive care helps individuals minimize any possible occurrences or re-occurrences of neck/back pains by keeping you free from dysfunction whilst promoting a good, healthy and functioning spine. Recent studies show that chiropractic care is effective in spinal maintenance therapy. (New Spine Journal, 2011)
Denneroll Spinal Orthotic
For continued treatment outside the clinic, our clinic incorporates usage of the Denneroll Spinal Orthotics: devices that help to provide an effective stretch to spinal muscles as well as postural rehabilitation of spinal curves. Used in conjunction with chiropractic care it improves spinal posture significantly thus helping to decrease the likelihood of back/neck pain and aid recovery.
Our range of dennerolls target the cervical (neck), thoracic (midback) and lumbar (lower back) depending on what you require for spinal rehabilitation.
We stock all ranges from neck down to the lower back including the ScoliRoll which helps to target people with mild to moderate scoliosis.